1 SAM CALDWELL.: Illustration Friday - Pattern

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Illustration Friday - Pattern



As a part of my new motivated lifestyle, I am forcing myself to post on illustration friday every week. Admittedly, it is now Wednesday, but never the less, here it is!

I'm not especially pleased with it, and wish I'd have painted the backgound properly myself instead of doing it digitally. The background is actually a William Morris wallpaper design gone blue.

I promise a more thought through entry next week.

4 comments:

Kristyna litten said...

really like your character drawing

donny* said...

really dig the concept and your style of drawing is wonderful. love those eyes. well done!

betty : ] said...

This reminds me of a scene from Garden State (movie) :)

Samantha Hughes said...

Very Garden State. I like it, it has a great moodiness to it.