1 SAM CALDWELL.: I'm going to do this properly. Twit Twoo

Wednesday 23 September 2009

I'm going to do this properly. Twit Twoo


I'm in full organization mode from now on, no longer shall time be wasted, facebook will be replaced with drawing and iPlayer with writing new songs. My gap year has offically begun, I am offically unemployed, on the dole and therefore a proper musician, and I am determined to make the most of my time.

I tried to start my new routine last night by going to tesco and spending all the pennies and coppers I have lying around my room; get myself some nice new fineliners, maybe a few notebooks, a pencil or two. Turns out I only had £2.27 which went as far as a pack of tesco value pencils and a packet of jelly tots. Not the best of starts I'll admit.

Many lists have been made on how to conquer the world in a year and so far I have checked off two - 'Get blogging' and 'Listen to a new album everyday'.

As far as drawing is concerned, I am going to start a picture diary sort of thing everynight, and write many books. Illustration Friday everyweek and start painting more.


I'm guessing that this burst of motivation will run out by Saturday, but until then, I'm sticking to being ambitious.

No comments: